Tuesday, August 16, 2005

俊扬,你是我的绝对Superstar!!!


Have you guys read the Life! section from yesterday papers?

I've been following Project Superstar religiously ever since it was aired on Channel U

I officially name finalist 洪俊扬 as singer I idolise... he is such a cutie pie...

Blessed with a great voice and he is so charming... that pair of eyes, although cannot compare with my all time favourite Tony Leung Chiu Wai, but I kena mesmerize by him lahz...

OMFG! When he sang 流水年华,借口 and 江南, it totally melt my heart...

能唱,能跳又能看...

I really hope he win the male category and eventually the Superstar title...

Latest news... the winenr from both the male and female category will cut a single this sunday. The sale of the single will contribute 30% to the score for the vie of the Superstar title!!!

4 comments:

k@therin3 said...

yo, girl... i buy from ae.com
nice stuff there too...

eisburg said...

EEKS! Another lousy program! Can't we have more orginal show being aired here. There are more copycats stuff from Taiwan,USA etc..I rather watch cable!

furfur angel said...

eisburg> though this is a reality show but the scoring part is different.

I would say this is definetly better than America Idol coz there are professional judges to evaluate the contestants

furfur angel said...

Kath> I've got friends who frequent New York, can get her to but its cheaper, you'll save on the freight