Monday, August 29, 2005

Size matters?

a msn-conversation with Dunk

yadah yadah yadah....blablabla…blablabla…

Me: so any update recently?
Dunk: someone say I got a big dick
Me: hmmm.... I didn't see, can't say much
Dunk: she saw. But I don't think mine is big
Me: go read this article and measure
*proceed to give him the URL of the famous penis measuring article written by Xiaxue*
Me: read aleady? *jokingly* Got measure? Is it a 3 plus 2???? Whahahaha~!~!~
Dunk: If I'm a 3 plus 2, will you bed me?
Me: FYI, gers are not bottomless pit
Dunk: yeah lor. So I think mine is enuff. It's a 2 I think. Suitable for everyone.
Me: ok lahz that's an average.

What's with guys? Does size really matter?

So what if you are blessed with a big brother, but you are like Jason Bing in American Pie...what a turn off...

Ok perhaps you guys have heard saying like "size doesn't matter, but it's the passion and love that matters" and you think its total crap.

I'm telling you its not. I mean there are a lot of other ways to compromise a small dick.

Women are like kids, we like surprises. How boring can it get if it's the same old routine act. No wonder I hear of girls faking an orgasm.

yesh.... I know it is wrong (will discuss this on another day) and women who do that should be given two tight slaps across the face...

Look, women are not bottomless pit, so ditch that idea thinking that the bigger you are, the mighty you are, and that she is gonna enjoy it.

For the last time I'm telling you guys.... No we women don't!

Let's not even talk about those who has high tolerance for pain. On a general note, NO! we dun! Its painful.

And if you don't know what you can do to spice up for sex life, goodness sake, ditch your FHM & Maxim! Go read some women magazine. They have a lot of interesting article.

There is nothing wrong for men to read a women magazine. Not as if your brother would shrink to pea size.

No comments: