Friday, August 26, 2005

secret saving account???

should we or shouldn't we?

Well I think we should. In today's society where a marriage certificate don't guarantee anything, its good to keep a seperate account from your other half and be self-substainable.

Men, are you aware that your wife keeps a saving account, their so call 私房钱...

ok, lets not go to the extend of divorce, and that sort of drama drama...

I talking about pampering yourself once in a while. Like getting another pair of shoes, going for spa, buying a bling bling to reward yourself...

Wouldn't it feel good to swap the card without worrying being questioned by your hubby?

I'm sure phrases like "What??!!! another pair of shoe??!!!" sounds familar...

In fact, I'm for the idea for men to keep their own seperate acoount. I think guys should also pamper themselves after working so hard to bring the bread home every month.

You deserve a good treat.

However, I would ask for both wife and husband to be responsible with their little secret account. Its meant for your own pleasure, and by pleasure I'm not refering to love hotel or flings.

Can you imagine if you are a gamer and your wife is not, and every single time you slurp on XBox or PS2 games, she starts nagging at you?

I'm a classic example. Not that I'm married, but my ex-bf used to spend a lot on some arty farty things, and I totally freak out.

To me, its a pure waste of money. But, I fail to realize that I've been spending N amount of money on shoes, bags, food etc

I mean we are not even married, I can't imagine if how things will turn out if we are...

so, thats when I though it would be good to keep a seperate account from my future hubby.

Call me selfish, but I want to save my breath explaining to him why I bought the pair of shoes.

Men fail to understand that women spend a lifetime looking good for who, yes, for themsleves and also their husband.

Imagine bringing your wife out to a function, and when pple start saying that "Hey, is that your sister?" *ego level drop to negative*

I have to clarify that I dun spend the entire pay check on myself

To be honest, whenever I go shopping and come across nice stuff, like shirts, tees, tie etc, I would buy them for my bf, the usual reply I'll get is "dun waste momey can?! Buy me more realistic stuff like games..."

*speechless*

*ccol down*

I know my man, he is the 嘴硬心软 type. The more he say he doesn't like the stuff, the more he likes it. You can tell that when he starts wearing them every other day....

Men are like women, hard to understand...

We often heard women saying 老公的钱是我的,我的钱是我的... I can't totally agree with this. We have to asses base on the trust between two parties. I think its due to the culture and mindset of Chinese, men is always bringing the bread.

Even so that more and more women are educated and are high corporate flyer, still, they would expect the men to contribute more to the family.

Even you ask a man, he would never agree to be a stay-home husband.

I would say to also have a joint account together, which will be used for daily family expenses.

Come on~ lets face the reality, living in S'proe today, 1 person income is barely enuff. When kids come into the picture, its even worse.

I guess love is important in a marriage, its like a primary factor. But secondary factors e.g. trust, momey, living habits etc also plays a part for a marriage to work.

would you keep a secret account???

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Looks like some bots that are crawling on the web picked up some wordings that you've used and decided to drop some lines.

Some weird comments they left behind.

It's always good to have your own personal savings. You won't know when you will need it 1 day.