Tuesday, August 30, 2005

a week ago....

1 week ago, upon receiving an account statement from my gym demanding for outstanding payment. I called up the office and did a shameless act.

I cook up a story in order to get them to reverse the charges and activate the last month membership payment which I paid in advance upon signing up the contract.

I was shameless. I told her that I will be outstation for 2years and it's a ulu padang area, and since they do not have a branch there, I will need to terminate my membership.

I also said that I wasn't aware that the termination form has to be submitted 5working day before the GIRO deduction date and that when consultant did not advice me on that.

Thus, I need them to settle this issue asap as I'm "leaving" end of the month.

Yes I told a lie. But I've got no choice and got to do it coz these people are incorrigible and you have got no idea how they suck my money dry.

I was smart this time, no I didn't kick a big fuss about it but I spoke to the lady politely and act innocent.

I added this "I'm sure there is something you can do for me and appreciate your help"

Walah! Its solved like this *snap fingers*

Just the other day , Kel and I have been talking about how we sometimes use 烂招术 to manipulate others and achieve what we want...

This is the reality, baby! Human are just pain ugly being. Even though we gain a new lease of insight thru the forum, but the outside world is evil and people will resort to every ways to get you down.

How are we gonna fight this evil force?????

Let say if I have come clean and told them the truth i.e. I just want to terminate the membership as I have not been utilizing it. Would they have 乖乖 reverse the charge? NO! They won't.

Alright alright! I know I should be authentic thus I'm writing this entry to come clean. To that helpful lady, Thanks for you help.

2 comments:

eisburg said...

You gym membership? California Gym? Need to call them then can terminate one?

furfur angel said...

i submitted the termination form late...

ai ya its a long story.. next time meet up den tell you...