Friday, August 26, 2005

feeling lousy

Boss arrange a meeting with the whole wide world without informing you.

5mins before the meeting start, she ask you to attend the meeting.

You are required to brief everyone what is required from them.

And when they start asking question which is beyond your level of aswering, the bosses juz kept quiet and expect you to give an intelligent answer and commit.

WTF!!!!

First, you have no respect for me as your subordinate and didn't inform me about the meeting.

Second, I didn't prepare the neccessary data for the meeting and thus fail to convey the message

Third, I dun sit in the office to serve you. I serve the company not you. Dun fucking expect me to srop whatever I'm doing and come serve you.

Fouth, when pple ask you question, you give a irrelevant answer, and make us look like idiot. As though I know nuts about my JOB!!! Smart Alec!

You know what, I feel like I'm a 7-11. Serious, so used and filthy. People dun even respect me at all.

If this goes on, I'll just quit and go. As much as I love what I'm doing, but the are so many indian chief around giving all the unnescessary comments.

Si when can I complete the work????

2 comments:

eisburg said...

I think you should just tell her off behind closed doors. Just between the 2 of you. It's for the good of the company and her image. She can't expect you to back her up without knowing the facts and figures.

You boss needs to know that if you don't look good she don't look good as well.

furfur angel said...

the problem is she doesn't...