Saturday, August 27, 2005

No Orgasm over Royce!!!

First meeting up session with the guys after our Landmark graduation.

Arranged to meet up at 7pm @ Carrefour entrance opposite Royce. I was the first one to reach, but I went shopping at MNG so Zul was there first.

Talking about integrity, haiz....disappointing! Sook Bing,Kelly, Jeff were late. Where is your integrity?

Kelly bought me 2 boxes of Royce chocolate!!!!



I luff you deep deep, Kel

We had Turkish cuisine at the Tropical Atrium (the same the village had when we celebrated Lawrence's ORD)



The food sucks! They didn't have most of the items listed in the menu. So whats the point of having a menu dude?!


So what are the food that is listed that you have???


The not so nice food....

I don't really enjoy the food coz everything comes with zucchini, capsicum and yogurt. *puke*

And they made me waited for at least half an hour when there were only 3 tables.

Gary came to join us much later coz he wrap up his work late.

The best part was when I took out 1box of Royce and shared with everyone. Kel said I had an orgasm when I took the chocolate.

I did not! I’m savoring the choco.


Kelly and Zul


Sook Bing and Jeff

so why is Gary and I not in the pix??? Coz we were chatting and they totally forgotten about us.... *sob sob*

The gang had a good chat and we decided to adjourn to Ink for a drink but Jeff and Sook Bing had to leave coz they had programs after the dinner.

At Ink, I ordered my favourite Champaign. Moet! In fact 3 glasses. Oh ya and a tequila shot thanks to Kel!

We left the place at about 11plus.

Met up with him at his place and slept over. We had too much and slept like a dead log.

Got back a while ago....I'm feeling sleepy liaoz....

No comments: