Thursday, August 11, 2005

我终於离开了你....

Finally the episode with Mit was over.

He sent me a sms to say that he was pissed off with me for hanging up the phone on him and that never would I hear from him again.

I was relieved to the max! Finally I can escape from his devil's clutch.

Never would I be torment of guilt. It's like giving me a new leash of life.

I'm able to be myself again and not hate myself for the things I've done.

First I'm not a bloody bitch who goes around hanging up on people.

How would you react when someone called you in wee hours and ask you out.

And when you told him that you are sleeping and you would call him back the next day, he refused to hang up and keep insisting you to meet him right now!

Citing that he is near your place or he is at your void deck. More creative will ya?!

For someone who is desperate for sleep, who never has enough sleep, to pick up your call while sleeping and not F you upside-down is 很给你面子了

What more do you expect form me? I've been very tolerant but that day, you have done too far mister. Too far....

That's why I snap. I couldn't be bothered to reason or to explain to you anymore.

I juz hanged up and switch my phone profile to silent with no vibrating mode.

See, I don't even on the vibrate mode, why? Cause I know you will keep calling till the cow comes home and the vibration of the phone way too noisy.

No I didn't check the phone when I woke up later to pee.

Instead I enjoyed my sleep till the next morning!

This is what I call cannot be bothered!

Morning I check the phone, and guess what, 15 missed calls and a sms by you.

As I read the sms over and over again, happiness turned to rage of anger.
Angry because he was so self-centered and all he cared was his feelings and never mine.

I was treated like dirt.
I have to abide at everything he says.
And he is very persistent and unreasonable
If I reject him, I'll be overpower with a sense of guilt
As though I've done someone wrong.

I shouldn't be feeling this way.
I mean I live my life for myself.
Call me selfish bitch if you want, but if I don't even love myself, who will?

And so I decided that ok since your sms read as though I own you a living,
I shall give you a piece of my mind.

Its like I'm being maligned.
如果我不出这口气,我对不起我自己

No he didn't reply my sms,
Or perhaps he didn't bother to read.
Deleted it once he sees that it was my sms.

Bu do I care? No I dun! I dun give a fucking damn.

As long as I sent that sms, I've done justice to myself .

I'm glad I did. Get over and done with

Like getting rid of dandruff forever!

2 comments:

eisburg said...

Sounds like you've got a serious stalker. Give him a few days he'll call again.. HaHa..

furfur angel said...

Choy! you dun sway chui can!!! Anyway the incident happened last Friday....so if i survive 2day... everything will vbe over!