Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Landmark Forum Part 2

back from Landmark graduation...

5-day forum finally came to an end...

I'm glad I went and survived (heard that 30 pple lest aft the first day)

Like what I told the rest, Life is nothing and meangingless, everything else is possible.

I've signed up for the action series which will commence on 1 Sept, which also means that I will miss Project Superstar Grand Final! (JY is no longer there, so WTH!)

Yday night was like a reunion, everyone were so excited and shared the breakthrough they had on Monday and Tuesday.

And me? I was armed with a my lagged digicam and snapping ard.

So its like graduation but less the 四方帽 (somebody said that, sorry I can't rem who)

I took a few pics, but they were too shy to appear on my blog (hello?! Thats a story ok!!!)

Anyway since my blog is popular so I shall not disclose their face to avoid overwhelming overnight fame!

crap lah dey! I respect and protect their privacy...

We went for supper at ABC market (they are going to demolished the place soon) for Teochew Mui

since I can't show their face, I shall say out LOUD their names! muhahahaha~!~!~

Lets see...ok... Zu aka the singer, Gary, Jeff aka the dragon-boater, Kelly aka the hotelier, Kok Hong and myself were there.

Ronald didn't join us coz he had to be at work early today.

*aaaahhhhaaa...feels much better saying their name*

the aftermath...

*finger pointing* the beef taste great...


Gary ordered a Durian Shake! OMFG! This is surper good! The taste really linger in my throat! Kelly can't stand this...

It has been a great journey for me and it wouldn't been possible without the contribution from everyone.

There are a few people that I would like to acknowledge...
~ Linda, my ex-boss, who brought me to the intro, Thanks!
~ Allain, the "obnoxious" frenchman, Thanks for imparting valuable knowledge to all of us.
~ The Landmark Forum Singapore team for all the hard work put in to make this forum possible
~ Raymond who tongbang me to the forum, everyday.
~ all the participants for your generosity of sharing your "story"

I wish all the participants all the best!

Living everyday with possibilities and breakthrough...

p/s Kelly and I share a little "secret" keekee... any stiring effect 2day? *smile*

No comments: